Adore: Target Finds

Sunday, July 05, 2015

I'm not sure what kind of fairy magic Target has, but I get suckered in every time. Here are some of my finds from this week that we are currently loving!


Stationery & Planner Supplies

Page Flags & To Do Stickies. $1 a piece and they'll look perfect in my new Happy Planner (planner post coming soon!)

NoteCards. Again, $1 each and each package comes with 8 cards and 8 matching envelopes.  I love these for sending out thank you notes to distant relatives and friends, as well as just sending out the occasional "I'm thinking of you" card! I don't know about you, but I adore getting an unexpected card in the mail. So I try to make an effort to at least send out one every month or so.

Mint & Gold Tumbler. This beauty was $3 and you really can't beat the quality for the price. I use these around the house, as well as for water at work!



 For the Babies

Divided Plates. I picked up a few of these in pink, with the fox print, and blue, with the dinosaur print. $1 each and we love these plates! Target usually releases different prints and colors depending on the season.  These are really durable with our 1 and 2 year olds, and they hold up in the dishwasher, which is a must!

Fox Sandwich Baggies. Are these not the cutest things? They run $1 for 20 baggies, but I couldn't resist.  I plan to use these for our daughter's lunches once she starts Mother's Day Out in the fall.

Frozen Boo-Boo Buddy.  With a 1 year old currently learning to walk, and a 2 year old running, jumping and climbing all day long, owwies (as they are called in our home) are a frequent thing.  So when I saw this freezable boo boo buddy with Elsa on the front (Touche, Disney) I knew my little princess would love it. At only $3, it was worth it.

Placemats. I found these for $1.99 each, so I picked up one in each print.  We use these for meals, crafts, etc.  They a pretty sturdy, plastic type material that is easy to wipe clean. Love. 


Birthday Cards.

This year, I'm trying to send out birthday cards to everyone we know and love.  Family, friends, relatives that live far away.  Just a simple card in the mail saying, "Hey. We're thinking of you. We love you. Happy Birthday."  Again, this is spurred by the fact that there is something magical about getting a heartfelt card in the mail from someone unexpected.  It feels good to the soul.  I want to share that feeling with everyone in our lives.  But birthday cards can get expensive, usually running $2-$5 at least! So I like to try to pick up cute birthday cards when I come across them in the Dollar Spot.  Coming in at $1 a piece, these glittery cards were a steal!


That's everything I'm loving this week! That Dollar Spot, it'll get ya every time! What are some of your favorites from Target? Like I need another reason to go shopping!



Brandi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.